You can click on the images to enlarge.
MELROSE VITAMIN C + BIOFLAVONOIDS
Numerous studies provide substantial evidence supporting the health benefits of Vitamin C. These include reducing the severity and duration of symptoms of the common cold . Vitamin C is also well documented for its antioxidant activity and is the subject of clinical trials worldwide.
It helps to reduce damage to body tissues by free radicals, including those generated by cigarette smoke and those produced by immune activity.
Vitamin C is essential for the formation of connective tissue in the skin, joints, bones, tendons, ligaments, spinal discs and the walls of blood vessels. Formation of the amino acid Carnitine is dependent on Vitamin C and Carnitine deficiency can cause fatigue and muscle weakness . Vitamin C helps to increase iron absorption from vegetarian foods, which may help fatigue and weakness due to iron deficiency.
In a convenient sachet, Melrose Vitamin C plus Bioflavonoids Orange Flavoured Powder is an excellent way to add or include Vitamin C to the diet. Melrose Vitamin C plus Bioflavonoids is a well balanced blend of three forms of Vitamin C: Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid enhanced with Bioflavonoids Hesperidin and Rutin. Vitamin C is water soluble and only small amounts are stored at a time; therefore it is important to supplement everyday as we need more than food can supply. Melrose Vitamin C plus Bioflavonoids Orange Flavoured Powder 100g is packaged in an orange, heat sealed foil printed sachet, which not only makes it convenient for the consumer but preserves the nutritional value and helps maintain its fresh taste.
Features and benefits
• Convenient easy to use powder
• Great tasting orange flavour
• Well balanced blend of three forms of Vitamin C
• Enhanced with Bioflavonoids Rutin and Hesperidin for extra
• antioxidant effect
• Improves the efficiency of Vitamin E
• May assist in iron absorption when taken with a meal
• May provide relief of mouth ulcers
Vitamin C + Bioflavonoid contains
• Calcium Ascorbate 250mg/g
• Ascorbic Acid 250mg/g
• Sodium Ascorbate 100mg/g
• Hesperidin 140mg/g
• Rutin 14mg/g
• Calcium phosphate 140mg/g
• Silica Colloidal anhydrous 14mg/g
• Trusil natural orange flavour 92mg/g (contains natural Orange Oil, modified starch and Maltodextrin of rice origin)
• Very fine
• Free flowing powder
• Tart with orange flavour
Suggested Serving Size & Uses
• Simply add 1 - 3 grams of Melrose Vitamin C plus Bioflavonoids orange flavored powder daily to a glass of fruit juice or water and stir until dissolved. Children over 2 - half adult dose.
Two grams = 1 level 2.5 ml metric spoon.
• Store in a cool (less than 30ªC), dry area.
• Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. High doses of Vitamin C, usually greater than 5g daily, may cause flatulence and mild diarrhoea when the absorption threshold is reached. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Free From Lactose, Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Artificial flavours, Colours or Preservatives. GM Free.
Available in 100 gm sachets. Up to 100 doses per sachet.
QUALITY NATURAL PRODUCTS CREATED BY A NZ HERBAL PRACTITIONER...